Providing preventive security services in accordance with security service contracts, maintaining the safety and order of customer units, preventing illegal infringement of guardian objectives or damage caused by disasters and accidents, effectively avoiding economic losses caused by the responsibility of service providers or security personnel, and meeting the security needs of customer units.
1. Patrol service
(1) security personnel patrol and alert specific areas, locations and targets to safeguard customer safety.
(1) through patrols, deterring illegal elements, it can dispel the attempt of clients' unlawful infringement.
(2) Through patrols, suspected personnel are found, questioned, and those who are suspected of committing crimes are referred to the relevant departments for handling.
(3) Corresponding measures should be taken to stop the unlawful infringement which is taking place, and the wrongdoer should be handed over to the public security organ or the relevant department for handling.
(2) Inspecting, discovering, reporting and eliminating all kinds of hidden dangers of insecurity in time to prevent the occurrence of illegal infringement cases such as fire, explosion, robbery and theft.
(3) In the course of patrolling, the public security organs or relevant departments shall report the cases of illegal infringement or disasters that have occurred in time and protect the scene.
2, doorman service
(1) security personnel guard, verify and inspect the customers' entry and exit to safeguard the safety of customers.
First, check the documents of entry and exit personnel, go through the registration procedures, and prohibit the entry of unrelated personnel.
(2) According to the customer's requirements, inspect the incoming and outgoing personnel, the goods carried or shipped by the vehicle to prevent the loss of property of the customer unit.
Command, dredge and enter vehicles, clean up irrelevant personnel, and maintain the normal order of entry and exit.
4. Timely detection of wrongful persons, interception of stolen goods, good security precautions.
(2) assist client units to do a good job in reception.
3, guarding services
(1) security personnel guard and guard against specific targets to safeguard customer safety.
(2) maintain the normal order in the guarding area and prohibit the unrelated personnel from entering the guardians.
(3) do fire prevention, anti-theft, anti robbery, explosion prevention and so on.
4, escort service
(1) security personnel should follow the way of guarding property to protect the safety of customers' belongings.
(2) to prevent theft, robbery or other unlawful infringement of property.
(3) through safety inspection, we can detect hidden dangers in time and prevent fire, explosion and other accidents.
(4) To inspect and inspect the conditions and environment of the escort and transport of property and property, so as to prevent the extrusion and loss of property.
(5) make inventory of the property and prevent any mistake.