1. Observation of doors and windows: notice whether there are broken doors and windows, open, door lock was prized, lead seal off, seal rupture and climbing into the traces;
2. Observation of transmission lines: pay attention to whether the lights are suddenly extinguished, wiring fire, thunderstorm weather, wireless circuit break off and so on, in order to prevent fire;
3. Observation of suspicious symptoms: attention should be paid to sound, morphological changes, fire smoke, poison spills, etc., to adopt the method of listening, watching and smelling, to hear whether there is abnormal sound, to see whether there is fire smoke, smell whether there is abnormal odor to prevent in advance.
4. watch out for suspicious characters or events. It is also necessary to remember people who are constantly in contact with each other and see the bad intentions of strangers.
Attention should also be paid to all aspects of inspection.
1. Inspection of our employees: The security guard should inspect the entry and exit of our employees in time to prevent the financial outflow of the company. In the process of inspection, he should politely signal the employees to show their pockets and bags on their own initiative. Employees are required to bring only transparent packages in and out of the office. They are not allowed to take the initiative to search and collect bags. They are required to use polite and polite expressions such as "please" and "thank you" when speaking to employees. If they are found stealing from the company or unconsciously receiving inspection, they should contact their superior manager immediately. After work, no one can enter the hotel without any justification. If the staff fights, they should stop immediately and return the situation to their superiors.
2. Inspection of resignation personnel: to timely understand the situation of the company resignation personnel, receives the notice of the resignation of employees, unjustified reasons to prohibit entry! For those employees who have to leave the office to check, they can sign them.
3. suspicious characters
Be alert to the occurrence of unexpected incidents at all times and do a good job of anti-theft, easy to observe at any time and anywhere (but should grasp the scale)
4. dealing with emergencies
If there is a personal disturbance, it is necessary to cooperate with the on-duty manager to deal with the accident; if there is a personal and property safety incident endangering the guests and employees, alarm promptly.